Making Memories

Monday 18 February 2008

Tag time----A to Z of me

As usual Neera has tagged me to do this one.....so here i go

A-Available?
Depends who's asking

B-Best Friend
When I can't be best so why expect it from others. I believe 'Best' and 'Perfect' don't exist.

C-Cake or Pie?
Cake

D-Drink of choice
Water, Coke, Tea, Buttermilk, Shikangi(Indian Lemonade)

E-Essential things used everyday
Air, Water and Food

F-Favourite colour
Sky blue

G-Gummi bears or worms
None

H-Hometown
Ghaziabad (near Delhi)

I-Indulgence
Mints and lettuce

J-January of February
January-a new beginning

K-Kids and names
Son-Bhavya (nicknamed 'Moon')

L-Life
A journey with new lessons every minute

M-Marriage date
14 december 2003

N-Number of siblings
One sister

O-Oranges or Apples
Oranges

P-Phobias
Darkness, being alone

Q-Quote
Live and Let Live

R-Reason to smile
My son and his sweet talks

S-Season
Summer- can go to the beach and make sand castles(this is what i can think of in this terrible winter, really looking forward to this summer)

T-Tag three people
can't think of any, Neera i wish i could tag u back

U-Unknown fact about me
Will not remain unknown if i tell, so better let it be unknown

V- Vegetable you don't like
Bitter guard and Arvi(dont know the english name for this)

W-Worst Habit
Short Tempered

X- X-rays you have had
Backbone(MRI), Chest, Dental

Y-Your favourite food
These days I long to eat food in North Indian wedding, spicy, oily and purely unhygienic

Z-Zodaic
Libra

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Neera said...

Good one!! I too want to go the beach :( and eat all the spicy, oily, unhygienic food!
I liked the one about no-one being best/perfect!

19 February 2008 at 21:27  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home