Making Memories

Friday 8 February 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by my blogging pal Neera. She was my inspiration to create a blog and now once again she gave me a reason to get back to it and to stop lazying around, give my mind a shake and my fingers a move. Am not very sure what am going to write on this one but anyways i've sharted. Am not going to get enough blogs relating to each of the tag and enough blogging friends to tag but feel exited to at least give it a try. Lets see. Here i go....

Rules For The Tag

Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5key words given : family, friend, yourself, your love, anything you like. Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better.

Family : its really strange that the caption on my homepage goes ' its my family' and i don't have single post to match this tag. All I can search for is Bhavya's Homecoming and three of us reuniting again. Family to me is really important as am a real family person, its a different story that i've not written much about it here.

Friend : well, i should really call it friends, can't think of anything else other than this when we are with friends. Friends for me are for caring, sharing, and being mad when I am with them. I truely treasure my friends and have them for life.

Yourself : I seem to have forgotten 'myself', a bit after marriage and completely after having a child. Sorry for being a spoilt sport on this one, but i couldn't find anything relating to 'me' on my blog though it is all 'mine'.

Love : Well again, i don't have any post on this one, but can say that for me 'love is life'. Love means caring and sharing for me, and the person who does that surely loves me, be it my friend, my child or my hubby. Am truely a librian, as am too romantic and love surprises and show offs of love by my hubby.

Anything I like : Now coming to the real one. I can go on and on, on this one as i am completely a chatter box. I don't like, I love to talk about anything and everything under the sun. I can talk to people according to their tastes and preferences, like i can talk to people who talk more about being independent, job etc and equally with a person who only wants to talk about their kid/s, and with a person who want to talk about their MIL issues ;) I guess I am a good company, do u think I m praising myself too much? I must shut up then. Other thing that i like is tidying and cleaning my house though it is not much evident these days, with toys and books of my lil one overflowing from each corner of the house. Again I don't have a post to link.

Now I tag, tough to find someone....Neera if u wouldn't have tagged me then i would have tagged, but now i guess i can't tag u back, can I? Let me find someone....

Jyoti : Don't know her, but we share a common communty on Orkut. Looking forward to her tag.
Nimisha : A good friend, know her through orkutting, not sure whether she'll be able to attend to her tag as she's not writting much these days.
Shubha : Again an Orkut buddy.
Ishita : Don't know her, looking forward to know more about her.
Dr. Manoj : Oops....tagged a Doctor. Pardon me doc saab if you are to busy for this. I just love the priceless info. on your blog.

There you go, its done.
Thanks Neera, cause I did'nt attend to my tag when i was tagged before, but you knew, only you can compell me to do this. Thanks for once again reviving my blog world. Looking forward to knowing all the blog pals better.

Happy Tagging....enjoy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home