Making Memories

Friday 25 May 2007

Here I start ......hope to continue.

Here i start finally and hope to have a good time in this world of blogs. I know this world(of blogs) is quiet old but i discovered it just a few months back, but that's okay i think as its correctly said 'Better late then never'. I am a true believer of this.

My blog is going to be about most of the activities, mischiefs, cute little words that my son says (2.5 yrs now), and revolve around my family. I am looking forward to creating memories for us and for my son, long after I am gone...so that one day he can remember me and say 'Mum, you did just the right thing'.

Now just going a bit off the topic, i am looking forward to having a great long weekend this weekend, well, tomorrow is a birthday party of the little girl of one our friends. She is turning 2. Then on Sunday one more party at our friend's as they have bought a new house. So this weekend for us can be called a party weekend. I'll try to post the photos here when the events are over.

I have been thinking of starting blogging for so many weeks now, I am happy, I at least made a start.....hope to go a really long way.

See you soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home